1877: The church in Red Hill was constituted with 19 members, pastored by Rev Thomas Leitch, who retired 52 years later.
1888: Present church building was constructed debt-free, on the present Windsor Road site, seating 400.
1905: Church membership was 162 with a Sunday School of 275.
1920’s: Windsor Road was involved in the formation of the Brisbane City Mission to care for the poor of the city; Rev Leitch served on the committee that ran the Mission.
1973: Windsor Road became a trustee of the Baptist Union and was placed under the supervision of Rev R Conwell at the Ashgrove Baptist Church. It was generally felt that the church should be closed, and its thirty members dispersed elsewhere, but those remaining members desired to persist in their ministries. This determination was to lead to a renewed life flowing from the church.
1983: Windsor Road began a church-planting ministry in the community of Helensvale on the Gold Coast. Membership was 130.
1984: The first church elders were elected. Miss Dawn Courtman was called as Pastoral Associate, to be the third member of our Pastoral Team, with oversight of many ministries, including Friendship Club, Discipleship, PCF Studies, Singles Ministry, etc. The church had 149 members.
1997: Pastor Simon Hamlet and Miss Dawn Courtman commenced ministering at Windsor Road as co-pastors. Church membership was 60.
2000: Rev John Anderson called to pastor full-time at Windsor Road Baptist Church from August. Pastor Simon Hamlet remained part-time.
2006: Half the church’s roof was blown off on 15 November in a severe localised thunderstorm.
2013: Mark Ng, Associate Pastor since 2008, appointed as Senior Pastor with an initial 5 year call. Mark was recommissioned for a further 5 years in June 2018.